Our Inter-library loan service provides loans or copies of material not held within Nankai University to students and staff of Nankai University, whilst also supplying material from our library to other libraries.
A wide variety of material can be obtained from libraries within China and overseas, including books, journal articles, conference papers, theses.
How to Submit a Request
1. For Nankai University Library users
(1) Through CALIS ill system, students and staff of Nankai University can request items of any type and any language. No matter where it is held, we'll try to acquire or borrow it for you.
(3) Nankai University users who want to borrow books from the National Library of China must submit a request via yide (e得).
2. For other libraries
(1) Libraries within China can submit requests for Nankai Library items via CALIS system or CASHL system;
(2) Overseas libraries who want to obtain material owned by Nankai University Library can contact us via email: email@example.com
Our contact details are as follows:
Nankai University Zhongxin Library
Telephone: 0086 022 85358363/23505633
When using the Nankai University Interlibrary Loan service, users must abide by the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China and related intellectual property regulations. Material obtained through interlibrary loan service is limited to personal study or research for a non-commercial purpose only.